Review of the Paris Air Show 2019
The 53rd Paris Air Show took place from June 17th to 23rd, 2019 in Le Bourget. The state of Niedersachsen was represented there with a stand and offered its network partners opportunities to participate.
The show covers
- Design, assembly and subassembly of aircraft,
- Space, spacecraft and satellite communications
- Aircraft engines, aeronautical power plants and associated equipment
- Aircraft and systems (including weapons)
- Pilot and navigation systems and on-board equipment systems
- Cabin equipment and seating plans
- Means of production, tools and software
- Subcontractors for electrical engineering, electronics, mechanical engineering and metal processing
- Materials, composites and surface treatment
- Maintenance, Product Support & Spare Parts, Transportation
- Airport equipment and services
- Services and support
- Educational institutions, associations.