Aeromart Sacheon 2020
The 4th edition of the business convention for the aerospace and defense industries “Aeromart Sacheon” will take place from 22nd – 23rd October 2020.
The aerospace sector is one of the main focus for the Korean government as it tries to develop a next generation growth engine. A plan has been announced to raise the country's aerospace production.
The goal is to:
- Push Korean industry into importing core technologies
- Develop domestic capabilities to deliver a ‘complete aircraft’
- Bring effective R&D investment that will contribute to Korea’s aerospace industry.
BCI Aerospace organizes the fourth edition of Aeromart Sacheon to:
- Help SME/SMI find partners at an international level to fill their specific co-operational needs
- Promote relationships between large companies and SMEs/SMIs offering direct contact opportunities to the latter
- Open international market access to SMEs/SMIs exhibitors
More information about the program.
This event is for international buyers and Korean sellers and free of charge. Aeromart Sacheon do not sells booths, but they provide a 6sqm full equipped booth for international buyers only.
Source: Aeromart Sacheon