10th Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft changes the logistics value chain
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) get more and more attention. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 1 kg to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport. During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
The Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference will take place on November, 2nd (2pm - 6pm CET) and aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and governmental organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations (Large / medium size // Last mile delivery // Urban space delivery // Medical supply drones)
- Regulatory / Legal issues What can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Market analysis
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) / UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Integration of systems / technologies required for UCA to operate
The Conference is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with this pioneering community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers and end-users.
More information can be find on the website.