20th Annual Aerospace Conference: PNAA ADVANCE / 2021
The PNAA Conference in Seattle is one of the biggest supplier conferences worldwide and offers various possibilities to connect with leading representatives of OEMs and suppliers and enhance existing contacts. The PNAA ADVANCE / 2021 will take place from 8 to 11 February 2021.
Since 2009, Niedersachsen Aviation attends intense cooperational relationships in the Northwest of the US, the biggest aerospace cluster worldwide with 132,500 employees and 1,350 companies. Over a 100 of them are organized within the PNAA.
Due to the pandemic, it will probably not be possible to organize a delegation trip to the PNAA Conference. Therefore, Niedersachsen Aviation offers a virtual participation in the conference and a joint stand.
The virtual participation addresses companies that want to gain an extensive overview of the North American market and further intend to build up or deepen their connections with companies in the USA. Companies from all over Germany as well as Europe can participate.
As a part of the virtual joint stand, you benefit from special conditions at the PNAA Conference. Besides attending the conference there will be the possibility to take part in a B2B fair. Being mentioned in the official conference catalogue as well as a joint stand will increase your visibility.
More information can be found in the registration form in our download area below.
Highlight of PNAA ADVANCE / 2021
- Keynotes, break-out sessions and panels
- Leading industry analysts
- Speakers from OEMs & Tier 1-4s
- B2B & networking opportunities
- Exhibitors, workshops & awards
- Global attendees
- New industry players
- The essentials of regaining air travel traffic
- Adapting company operations to changing needs
- The changing landscape of new industry entrants
- Digitalization and the future demands of manufacturers
- Aerospace growth segments, what’s in demand
- The future aerospace segments, myth or reality?
- Market outlooks, financial
1. Fill in and sign the registration form and send it to Kerstin Hungerland via E-Mail (+49 511 35 77 92 10 | firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Afterwards you will receive the receipt for the organizational fee and we will register you for the conference and the associated activities.
More about the Cluster and the PNAA Conference here.