Special conditions at the 13th Aviation Forum Hamburg 2023
"Building the future of aerospace – Pioneer, collaborate, and accelerate now!" is the motto of the 13th Aviation Forum Hamburg. Europe's leading aerospace conference with large, central exhibition will take place on 5 and 6 December 2023 as a hybrid event both in Hamburg (CCH Hamburg) and online.
Under the patronage of Jürgen Westermeier, CPO Airbus, more than 130 exhibitors and 900 participants (C-level, senior management) from the global value chain as well as buyers and supply chain managers from Airbus, Boeing and other OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers will meet in Hamburg.
Innovative networking formats and an award-winning B2B matchmaking software offer you the perfect platform to exchange ideas and establish partnerships for the new era of the aviation industry.
Special conditions* for participation are available for our network partners:
- Exhibition space: for €2,200
- 1 premium attendee ticket
- 4 m² exhibition space incl. partition walls, labelled fascia and carpet
- entry in the exhibitor list
- o company logo in the exhibition plan
- Premium attendee ticket: 25% saving on the current price level
- access to the conference and exhibition
- Gala Dinner and pre-conference Evening Reception
- access to the B2B matchmaking/meeting tool
*not applicable to existing bookings and cannot be combined with other promotions
Please note that the discounted exhibition spaces and tickets are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Further information on the special conditions can be found in the PDF below.
For registration and queries, please contact the organizer directly. You can find the contact details below.
Institute for Production Management
+49 511 473147-95